The content displayed on www.beccawhittinghill.com, including the selection, arrangement, and design (“Content”) is the property of Becca Whittinghill or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Content may be used only for your personal and non-commercial use and may not be edited or modified for any purpose. By accessing www.beccawhittinghill.com, you agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, display, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate the Content to anyone, except that you may occasionally reproduce, distribute, display, or transmit an insubstantial portion of Content, for a noncommercial purpose, to a limited number of individuals, provided you use the phrase “Used with permission from www.beccawhittinghill.com, a service of the Becca Whittinghill, Inc. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved.
Becca Whittinghill does not claim ownership of the Content you submit or make available for inclusion on www.beccawhittinghill.com. The Content is the property of the author of such Content. You agree to grant Becca Whittinghill a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, and sell such Content in any format now known or hereafter created, and to use your name and other identifying information you provide in connection with that Content. You also permit any visitor or member of www.beccawhittinghill.com to use such Content for personal use as described above.
If you believe in good faith that any Content infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed though we cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your correspondence. Notices should be sent to www.beccawhittinghill.com management.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
www.beccawhittinghill.com includes facts, views and opinions of individuals and organizations and Becca Whittinghill does not endorse these views and opinions nor does Becca Whittinghill affirm the validity of any information presented as factual. Becca Whittinghill specifically disclaims any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to www.beccawhittinghill.com and the Content, including, without limitation, any representations or warranties of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, noninfringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Becca Whittinghill will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering www.beccawhittinghill.com and the Content. In no event will Becca Whittinghill be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the Content. Becca Whittinghill shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages), other than direct damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages or the exclusion of certain types of warranties, parts or all of the above limitation may not apply to you.
While Becca Whittinghill makes reasonable effort to ensure confidentiality, it may be possible for third parties to acquire information about you through computer hacking or otherwise.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
www.beccawhittinghill.com may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated by persons other than Becca Whittinghill. You agree not to hold Becca Whittinghill responsible for the content or operation of such Web sites. A hyperlink from www.beccawhittinghill.com to another Web site does not imply or mean that Becca Whittinghill endorses the content on that Web site or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other Web sites to which you might link from www.beccawhittinghill.com.
5. ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS
6. USER OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. Becca Whittinghill cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 6. You agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content, including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
You agree not to use www.beccawhittinghill.com or the Service to:
a. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available (“Post”) any Content:
• that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, false or inaccurate, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); or
• that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
• harm minors in any way;
• impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
• post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
• violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, intentionally or unintentionally;
• “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
• collect or store personal data about other users.
b. You agree to be fully responsible for your own Content. www.beccawhittinghill.com acts as a venue for you to Post your Content. While Becca Whittinghillhas the right to refuse to post or remove, edit, or abridge any Content for any reason, it is otherwise not involved in the writing or decisions as to the Content of its users. As a result, Becca Whittinghill has no control over the quality, accuracy, or legality of the Content on www.beccawhittinghill.com. All Content posted on www.beccawhittinghill.com is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. Because www.beccawhittinghill.com is a venue, in the event that you have a dispute with a user of www.beccawhittinghill.com and its Service, you release Becca Whittinghill and its officers, members and employees from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
7. TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The www.beccawhittinghill.com logo, www.beccawhittinghill.com, Becca Whittinghill, and the other trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names displayed www.beccawhittinghill.com are the trademarks of Becca Whittinghill. You agree not to display or use the Becca Whittinghill trademarks in any manner without Becca Whittinghill’s prior written consent.
8. FTC DISCLOSURE
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials to protect you from misleading advertising that’s been paid for by a company. Because Becca Whittinghill’s website, www.beccawhittinghill.com (“Website”), is an income source, it’s important to disclose the following:
• The Website only endorses and promote products we trust and use for ourselves.
• The Website is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
• The Website only shares and promotes products/services/ businesses that we have used and believe could be beneficial to our readers.
• Affiliate links are used in some posts where we make a small percentage of each sale. It does not result in additional charges or cost you anything extra.
• Mentions of related products/services/businesses within the content of the website may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. For disclosure purposes, assume that any link you click on is an affiliate link.
• Products provided to Becca Whittinghill. for review are given free of charge. However, this doesn’t guarantee a positive review – we always review honestly and openly. We do not endorse or post about products we don’t believe in.
The Website earns supporting income in the following ways:
The ads you see on the website are Google AdSense ads managed by TownNews.com. These appear in the sidebars, header, footer, and in posts on the website. We also, on occasion, will post ads that are sold locally. Both our local ads and AdSense ads are images that clearly look like advertisements.
b. Affiliate links
When applicable we will show recommended products by linking to those items on affiliate sites. These links are a helpful way to show which products are being used – especially in recipes – so you know what product to look for no matter where you shop. Becca Whittinghill makes a small percentage of a sale that the linked retailer pays – never you, the reader.
9. ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Becca Whittinghill is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards. The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. Becca Whittinghill, strives to meet the guidelines of WCAG 2.0 and we are partially conformant with these guidelines. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility at Becca Whittinghill, there may be some limitations. We are working to bridge any remaining gaps by updating the site to ensure our posts are accessible. There’s more for us to do, and we’ll continue updating this page as we make improvements. We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Becca Whittinghill.